Excellent dental care and exquisite customer service is what you will receive at the dental office of Doctor Jackie O’Beirne. Starting with your new patient exam, you will see how thorough the care is you will receive.
We hope this message finds you and your family healthy and well!
Did you know that having a healthy mouth is a very important component of maintaining a strong immune system? This is why your regular dental checkups, professional cleaning and taking care of any non-optimum dental conditions are all essential to your well-being and overall health!
Our office is open for all dental procedures in addition to accepting new patients! Our team works hard to ensure that all appropriate precautions and procedures are being followed per the CDC and ADA for the safety of our patients and team. Our team is screened twice a day to ensure they have no symptoms and are able to work.
We have always followed standard universal precautions to protect every patient and team members from the many infectious diseases that we are potentially exposed to on a daily basis. These are the precautions we take EVERY time you sit in one of our patient chars:
- We wear single-use gloves and masks while treating patients.
- We wear full-length sleeves and launder all of our work clothing daily.
- We place instruments after each use into an autoclave (a high-pressure steam oven) to kill every known infectious organism, including coronavirus.
- We wipe down each dental operatory after each patient visit with a medical-grade surface disinfectant that kills all known infectious organisms, including coronavirus.
- We wash our hands thoroughly and apply an alcohol-based compound between each patient.
We will continue exercising a higher standard of infection control in our waiting area as well. Therefore, we are asking the following of you:
- If you have a cough, fever or chills, please call our office to discuss rescheduling.
- To practice social distancing and minimize the number of people in our office, please show up no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and come alone if possible.
- We ask that you remain in your vehicle and call us once you’ve arrived for your appointment, we will then tell you when you can come in.
- Each person who enters will need to be screened and “cleared” to proceed with their appointment.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Yours in Health,
Dr. Jackie O’Beirne